Monday, February 19, 2018

Double Z Pop up Card

Today I would like to share this card that I really enjoyed making for my Daughter.




 Items Used:

Avery Elle - Clear Stamp Set 4"x 6"
Avery Elle Dies - Petals and Stems
Sue Wilson Dies - Arched window / Door
Memory Box Dies - Stitched Happy Birthday Circle
The Sentiment was perfect size but the circle was a little big for this card so I trimmed it.
Impression Obsession - Butterfly Set
Impression Obsession - Cat Set
Impression Obsession - Fence Border Die


Click here for instructions
I varied the measurements on mine to suit what I wanted to do.

If you have trouble getting a good result with stamping please check out my blog.

Happy Stamping,
Crafty Hugs,
Carol x

1 comment:

Megan J said...

Hi Carol, what a beautiful card for your daughter, love the fancy fold and all the detail that went in to create the scene. Have a wonderful week... Thank you for the inspiration... Megan