Thursday, September 28, 2017

grungy gift card



Hi there 
Thanks for joining me for my turn on the blog today.

I would like to show you a really simple card I made. Time is just getting away from me and I needed a gift card that was super fast to make.




I simply sponged the card background and water spritzed to create a watercolour effect.


Supplies used: 
Sizzix Thinletts - Detailed butterflies
Impression Obsession Seth Apter Stamp Set- RPM's
Impression Obsession Seth Apter Stamp Set- Planetarium
Spellbinders- Seth Apter Splatter Proof
Avery Elle- Gift card Die (older design ) "for you"

There are still a couple of days left to take advantage of Bec's Birthday Flash sale,
so pop into Bizzy Becs online store to take advantage of the savings.

Until next time 

Mandy x




No comments: